The flying car is an innovative new vehicle like a personal air vehicle. This car provides door-to-door service on both ground and air. This car is designed as the ground car and as the airbus. This car is reliable and environment friendly. This car uses a motor that is working on compressed air concepts.
So many companies are interested in the innovation of air cars. The companies are:
- Tata Motors
- Engine air pty ltd
Air cars are clean and easy to drive and echo friendly. Compressed air is used since the 19th century in Paris. Compressed air is a modern technique motor that is now used in modern and advanced vehicles. Compressed air motors are lightweight and low cast motors that’s why air compressed cars are not too costly.
|Engines||Compressed air motor Tank with high pressure 31 MPa Ignited fuel Expansion|
|Storage Tanks||Carbon fiber tank Non-flammable Comparable steel tank High-pressure pump Heat exchanger|
|Energy density||Low 30MPa about 50 Wh Lead-acid battery 250-620 wh/l Gasoline at 8890 wh/l|
- Don’t use biocarbon or gasoline as fuel.
- Cost is become flexible due to compressed air engines.
- A cooling system is not required.
- Mufflers not used in the design
- Low self-discharge rate
- Temperature lowers due to compressed air expansion
- Energy recovery may allow due to some mechanical configuration
- Heat is necessary for some time that the heat exchanger may be problematic
- If compressed air is not working the engine stops due to the inner cooling system and icing
- Required additional energy
- Home charging is impossible
- The temperature will increase during the re-fill of compressed air
- Impossible to re-fill compressed air at home
- The speed limit is not flexible
- A compressed air motor is less efficient